Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look – The Handymans Daughter
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- The team at Streamline Builders just finished up another beautiful renovation with WindsorONE trim boards & moldings throughout this Mill Valley CA project supplied by Golden State Lumber in San Rafael. Wainscoting and walls decked out in WORS with Craftsman style details throughout. Thanks to owner/builder Tim Mortensen for sharing the great photos!
- DIY shelves (pantry) – good idea when I get Andrew to replace wire shelving in the pantry 🙂
- A free standing closet or armoire can become a picture perfect pantry. 25 Upcycled Furniture Ideas – The Cottage Market
- spices will store easily on the backs of doors (like the door to the pantry closet)
- Pantry surrounding fridge. All food in one place! Convenient way to organize food and know what you have, then make the fridge look like the cabinets
- wine cork frame — for the big awkward wall either by the dishwasher or by the pantry!!
- Rustic X coffee table | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White. You could make it nicely finished as well with brass accents.
- A lovely dresser finished in Old White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Dust and All Vintage https://www.facebook.com/DustAndAll?fref=photo
- Gorgeous gray and white transitional kitchen with rustic accents features wood and fabric saddle stools placed in front of a gray center island finished with a white and gray granite countertop fitted with a prep sink illuminated by white carriage lanterns hung from a ceiling accented with exposed wood beams.
- Ironmongers Quarters – Flat 1 | Jonathan Tuckey Design, Hackney Road, East London – A large butler sink sits on a bespoke Birch plywood island, finished with copper pipes and taps.