Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Whether youre getting ready to sell your home or just want a fresh new look for a single room, here are some great home staging ideas that are easy to do. | Robyn Porter, REALTOR | Your Real Estate Agent for Life® | Washington DC metro area | 703-963-0142 | homedecor
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Create a New Look for Your Room with These Closet Door Ideas and Design Ikea, modern
- Redesign your adjustable shelves for a whole new canvas
- Make a platform bed.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Deco boho style ♥ LOVE this whole look! For the bedroom For the dinning room for bathrooms!! Bathrooms!
- Ideas at the House: Cheater Trick for Getting Rid of Carpet Stairs