Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- from sfgirlbybay This contemporary paint effect wallpaper is the ideal backdrop to traditional, wooden furniture a pairing typical of editor Victoria Smith’s modern bohemian style.
- Youd never guess that this color-coordinated reading nook is tucked on the side of a dining room—making it the ideal spot to recline after a big meal.
- Okay its a bit overstyled ( Im not a big fan of the un-neccessary cushion) but the colours and shapes are very cool. The chairs look like Hay. And the colours are very Hay too. Pinned from Trendenser
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Step By Step DIY Picture Ledge- Would stain instead of painting the wood. Perfect for the living room
- DIY BACKLIT PICTURE FRAME…so going to do this with something other than the torka sticks, maybe some of my vintage jewelery. A great way to light an area and showcase various items. Be creative!
- 6 Cheap Bedroom Decorating Ideas! (Also really like the stools at the end of the bed in the picture)
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- Love the idea of valence boxes over the picture windows. Like that the box extends the wall color.
- DIY Picture Frame| DIY Frame| Art Frame| Looking for a solution to odd sized art prints? This simple, stunning, and affordable frame for art is made from acrylic and brass hardware. The art frame will keep the picture safe from children, animals, without fear of breaking easily.
- FILL STICK A rub-on putty and wax stick that fixes and eliminates scars, scratches, gouges, and abrasions on furniture, picture frames, abrasions on furniture, picture frames, leather, plastics and paneling. Accepts any type of top coat. Note: Colors are approximate representations of actual colors using modern process techniques. Variations may occur. (Click the link to access colors, training videos and step-by-step instructions for this product!)
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.