Photo via: laurenconrad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guide to the easiest indoor plants
- Tips on keeping indoor plants alive
- This has got to be both the prettiest and most practical solution to outdoor showering, incorporating a softly sweeping decked walkway that …
- The easiest DIY hack to glam your $14.99 Ikea Hyllis Shelf Unit into marble and gold shelves.
- 25 Amazing Wall Murals To Refresh Your Room And Make It Comes Alive Beautiful 🙂
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.
- This is by the far the prettiest mozzie deterrent we’ve ever seen. Make your Nan proud and bring a bit of lace into your home, you won’t regret it (but your Nan might).
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- This is by far the easiest method of painting stair railings (no sanding or priming needed) and with flawless results!! Provident Home Design will teach you how!
- Gretchen says: This is the easiest design. Measure your wall and purchase all your frames at once.
- DIY:: Crown Molding made simple with templates ! This is One of the Absolute Easiest Ways ! Excellent Photo Tutorial