Photo via: thedesignconfidential.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Inside a Festive Home That Makes Holiday Décor Look CHIC | MyDomaine
- Sweets: Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Spinach and Citrus Summer Salad Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Spring Entertaining: Cute Mothers Day or Hostess Gift Ideas and Delicious Whipped Frosting Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Between last minute holiday shopping (check out our gift guide if you need inspo!) and all the parties, dont forget to take a few minutes for some self-care this weekend! truebotanicals
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Loft Industrial Interior Design Industrial chic eclectic deco vintage https://www.etsy.com/listing/179401349/the-sez-wall-mailbox-steel-modern-urban?ref=listing-shop-header-0 If you like this check out my shop for industrial art and decor items that are recycled and handmade one of a kind
- The Lisboa Tile Stencil from Royal Design Studio is a perfect way to add global, bohemian chic to your home. | Project featured in the NY Times best-selling Young House Love book!
- The Mermaid Party – Pink Peppermint Design
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage