Photo via: thedesignconfidential.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- Gallery Wall – no having to drill holes in the wall, easy to move frames around!! Home decor design
- Lots of people aspire to make their home decor modern, but if youre not careful, modern can become cold, stale and uninteresting. The cure for a mod overdose? Something natural. Like a touch of authentic, organic, real wood. Here are eight rooms to show you how its done.
- How to Avoid and Remove Window Condensation
- How to choose paint colors for your home and how having an undertone strategy can greatly help. The Creativity Exchange
- LOVE the look of beams but dont have the budget?? FAUX BEAMS are the answer!! 100% the look for a FRACTION of the cost! Well show you how to use & install them…POP OVER NOW to the Heathered Nest!!
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- Who doesn’t love pretty dishes and plates? Having a Siemens Home dishwasher makes even washing those a pleasure. // Schönes Geschirr macht nun in wirklich allen Punkten Freude: Sogar das Geschirrspülen wir mit einem Siemens Home Geschirrspüler zum Vergnügen. enjoysiemens
- How dreamy is this bedroom? I love everything about it, especially the floral spread and brick