Photo via: thedecoratedhouse.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- How to paint, distress & antique a piece of furniture. Want to do this to our bedroom furniture that I dont like anymore! 🙂
- Coffee Table Chalk Paint Makeover @ Little House on the Corner
- Distress spray Paint Technique. add Vaseline to corners and areas to sand off/distress after painting top color with regular paint and brush. diy
- Coffee table makeover. Stained the top and painted the legs with a homemade chalk paint, distressed and sealed with a dark wax.
- diy vintage suitcase table, chalk paint, diy, how to, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
- How to give your wood table a complete shabby chic makeover using wood stain and Annie Sloan chalk paint
- How To Use Chalk Paint – Dresser Makeover | Ucreate
- How to chalk paint a picture frame
- Video tutorial for how to apply wax to chalk paint
- Are you tyring chalk paint for the first time? Dont miss these Tips and Tutorials for Painting Furniture with Chalk Paint at Mrs. Hines Class
- These 7 easy chalk painting tips for beginners will liberate you from perfectionism and get you hooked on the latest and most fun way to paint furniture and home decor accessories!