Photo via: thehouseofsmiths.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Framing bathroom mirrors – a great tutorial with step-by-step instructions & pictures.
- Add character to your bathroom with this DIY Farmhouse Style Bathroom Mirror Tutorial
- Use silicone adhesive to glue tile to the edge of raw edge mirrors. i love this! easier than framing the mirror and looks just as great!!
- I could Get addicted to this. Step by step instruction for how to re-upholster furniture. Best tutorial I have seen yet.
- Sugar Waxing This tutorial actually works! Best advice Ive heard yet! Try it, you wont regret it!
- Gifts so good, no receipt needed. With personalized photo books, wall art and more from @artifactuprsng, say hello to your best holiday yet.
- ‘Dollar Store Crafts’ has a tutorial on making this Pottery Barn inspired dollar store mirror… glue gun and dollar store mirrors, and some foam core board! Yes!
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Cement sink in a white bathroom. Love the mirror and the metal tray attached to it. Possibilities of display!!!
- Use liquid nails glue to attach brackets in this IKEA FROSTA HACK tutorial / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- DIY childrens grocery store. No tutorial on how to make the PVC awning, but you could probably figure it out.