Photo via: thelilypadcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- The BEST whole-house paint scheme that looks great in every lighting. Daylight will bring out the colors – beautiful blue-green in rainwashed, periwinkle in solitude, pretty purple in swanky gray…and then interior lighting at nighttime will bring out the grey undertones to create beautiful, calming colors. This is the perfect paint palette. Sherwin Williams Paint Colors
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Here are three ways to incorporate this year’s coolest hue in your home. It could be a calming blue tile backsplash, coastal gray-blue wall paint, or cheerful bright blue throw pillows. We’ll show you how to integrate this on-trend color into your home décor.
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- A color scheme for a whole house! See paint colors in real spaces in this home tour full of lovely, nature-inspired neutrals with touches of blues and greens | http://maisondepax.com
- For those who are looking for decorating the patio, the presented idea is impressive and innovative which will save the money as the patio shipping pallet sofa set made at home will not cost much. Placing a patio sofa set of gray color and a table with it of a bit darker shade of gray will look amazing.
- Inventive Ways to Use IKEAs IVAR All Over the House Adding legs, then painting it blue, turns IVAR cabinets into a dining room credenza that looks chic and functional in Caterinas home.
- Blue Gray Walls Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!