Photo via: presidentcheese.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- Once relegated to industrial lofts and warehouse spaces, concrete, as a flooring material, is finally starting to be appreciated for its raw beauty. Its nice and cool underfoot, wonderful if you live in a warm climate, and, as these 14 interiors prove, has a texture and variation that give it a special warmth all its own.
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- Old, chipped, and undeniably sweet, the vintage bread box is the first item Trinity ever purchased on Etsy. It sparked her hobby of online antiquing. – CountryLiving.com
- Hello beauty! This fairytale custom wall hanging is leaving for its new home tomorrow. The buyer wanted gold and sequins in this piece, talk about kindred spirits! Love her idea. Get in touch to start planning your own whimsical weaving
- Where to find feminine styled stock images? I have found the holy grail of feminine styled stock images – all in one place – search no more – the holy grail!
- Since Pier 1 first introduced our Papasan in the 1960s, we’ve added more frames, cushions and silhouettes— including a convertible Sunasan™ that creates shade at the touch of a finger. All while maintaining the groovy vibe that made the Papasan famous in the first place. It’s time to kick your feet up.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)