Photo via: parkseed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s …
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- Every time I meet someone well traveled I ask them two things. Where is your favourite place to travel? Where do you think is the most underrated travel destination? I usually get a variety of answers
- You dont have to be stuck with countertops you dont like. There are so many DIY countertops out there that can be done on a teeny, tiny budget! So many DIY countertops to choose from. This round-up shares the best DIY countertops from around the web!
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Its difficult to decorate your home when you dont know the rules (or dont care for them), but they are there to help you decorate with purpose. Indeed, following well established principles of d…
- My bed is my happy place – it’s cozy, comfy, warm and fuzzy. Nothing brings me greater joy than stretching out in my pile of fluff, but when it comes to preparing my slumber spot, it couldn’t be more opposite! Does anyone actually enjoy making their bed?! Sure it gives you a sense of accomplishment to… View Article
- Your backyard might be out of commission until next spring, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some fresh greenery during these colder months. Breathe some life into your space with lush indoor plant ideas.