Photo via: myloveforwords.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog mismatched sock board for the laundry room – fun! Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- DIY: How to Build a Corner Bookcase – this is a great way to add storage to an odd corner of a room – via Year of Serendipity
- Add Valspars Paint Crystals to any gallon of paint. Makes it sparkly! Umm, hell yeah!!! Im thinking of doing Lilys room a toned down, lighter purple with one wall sparkly 🙂 What little girl wouldnt want a sparkly wall?!
- Small Laundry Room Reveal from NewtonCustomInteriors.com A reveal of our tiny laundry room, and how we renovated it to make it more functional and pretty!
- Patterned leaves make this plant a great decoration for any room, but you should remember that it does poorly in direct sunlight. Calathea likes darkened space.
- Our chart can help guide your color choices to make sure each room in your home serves a different need. Click through for more interior design charts that will make you an absolute design pro.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.