Photo via: isbel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- rustic table top with recyced legs from sewing machine. just gorgeous @ Home Design Ideas
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Tumblr – note to self – basket colors for potholders also look at rug colors
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�
- I would love to hang these in my room!!-40 DIY Home Decor Ideas That Arent Just For Christmas Please visit our website @ www.diygods.com
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Devin Brugman’s claw-footed tub, from The 7 Best Bathtub Instagrams from Jeanne Damas, Soo Joo Park, and More
- What home dreams are made of! Rustic shabby decor is my absolute favourite.
- Display your childs artwork in a clean, fun way to accent your room…click the photo to check out my blog post!
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Cool decorating tricks for the home. Varied sizes of wooden knobs used as hooks. Such a great idea for a bathroom or even entrance area. Via Bodie and Fou. Photo credit: Carole Whiting who has a lovely shop in Australia http://www.y10store.com and her husband at http://whitingarchitects.com
- DIY Pinboard: DIY Elegant Looking Pinboard love this in so many ways: the sign of simplify about the dream board. The frame that holds your dreams and goals.