Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Brilliant idea for saving room in your closet for hanging your tank tops, etc. Im going to do this!
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- I love being able to see enough of the drawer contents to know whats in there without having to open it. Great ideas for closet with limited space…
- Small guest bathroom makeover…its a great transformation with marble floor and shower and open, clean feeling! Bower Power
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- A whole house soothing paint color palette for an open concept home | www.meadowlakeroad.com
- Wall Jewelry Organizer with ikea picture ledge on top for rings and bracelets
- repaint a plant hanger, turn it on its side, and use it for a curtain hook!
- That sock bucket (aka sock hell) works great for odd socks waiting for their mate to make it through a batch of laundry.