Photo via: ideasforstorage.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- repurpose a tall file cabinet.. wooden fronts.. sides..
- This is an old pine hutch that once had a mirror. We painted it in a driftwood style by dry brushing taupe and white over gray.
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- $5 mirror spray painted with chalkboard paint and hung on pantry door…
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Buckingham Interiors: Beautiful reclaimed wood and mirror paneled buffet cabinet. Abstract art, polished …
- How-To DIY Article | 11 Simple DIY Ways To Make Your Small Bathroom Look BIGGER | Image Source: Dawna Jones | CLICK TO ENJOY… http://carlaaston.com/designed/11-easy-ways-to-make-a-small-bathroom-look-bigger (KWs: mirror, cabinet, closet, lighting)
- Upcycle a Cheap Door Mirror
- DIY mueasuring cup cabinet door or wall hanger http://thetaptaplife.com/dream-job/
- A cutting board holder that hides behind a base cabinet door.
- DIY Your Own Bookcase with These Free Plans: $60 7-Foot Tall Bookshelves from Infarrantly Creative