Photo via: woonio.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- Such a clever and beautiful way to hang an ironing board… Over The Big Moon Laundry Room Renovation
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I think I need a green wall. In this exact nuance. And while Im at it, Id gladly also take the Sirlig cork bench from IKEA , the My spot …
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including an abundance of drawers.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Organize Your Pantry: DIY Lazy Susan Pantry: This would be great for a small kitchen with limited storage space.
- @whatkimdoes brilliantly hacked the IKEA Grundtal drying rack as a pull out extension beneath the storage cabinet for her laundry closet. : @whatkimdoes
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.