Photo via: decordemon.blogspot.gr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like this grouping for top of cabinet under the stairs
- Pocket offices such as this one are extremely popular with homebuyers. This storage and display space uses a previously unused area under the stairs. The project fits beautifully into this home because its style and materials echo cabinets, trim, paint colors and clean lines found throughout the house.
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Creative! I love this idea for under stairs storage.
- Delightful Pulling Drawers Under Stairs Storage Bedroom Closet Under Stairs Design Idea
- enclose the bottom of the swing set and add a door and windows to make a play house
- Swing made from an old bed, by the best of the best 🙂
- Sweet home ideas.. especially the pillow movie room, the swing table, and the hammock floor.
- Mini ice sticks do swing furnishings, can be placed on the table as the decorations for people to enjoy, but also into the cage as a hamster mouse pet homemade toys, it is fun yo http://www.51feibao.com/ article-view-320.html
- Pretty staircase, love the spindles, detail at the bottom, wainscoting on stairs
- Great blog write up on finishing basement stairs. Hm…worth it to uncover the steps? I like the walls, too.
- Revamp your staircase! Getting rid of old carpet and painting your stairs will make a huge difference. Find the tutorial on In Our Spare Time.