Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- summer accents
- Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures of our new room decor. I always like to switch up my decor around the holidays and usually I get a little more festive but this year I wanted to just keep th
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? We spend more time in the summer keeping our cars clean than any other time of year. Make sure you’re keeping your car super clean with my professional cleaning tips. You’ll be most surprised by the first tip!
- Theater Room Candy Bar ~ Glass Jars with your favorite candies for family movie nights! game room http://xboxpsp.com/ppost/256283035024600461/
- ReFab Diaries: Upcycle: Book folding – Free patterns,. Saw these in a wonderful boutique in town, very pricey. Now I know what to do those long winter nights with my thrift store old books. It will be meditative.
- Trees with twinkle lights really add to the cozy, festive atmosphere of a neighborhood, and now you can bring a bit of that magic indoors! Make your own lovely twinkling branches room divider with …
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Swavelle/Mill Creek Andari Stripe Saddle from @fabricdotcom Screen printed on cotton duck; this versatile medium weight fabric is perfect for window accents (draperies, valances, curtains and swags), accent pillows, duvet covers and upholstery. Create handbags, tote bags, aprons and more. Colors include ecru, teal, and shades of brown.
- Tuscan inspired outdoor feel to dining area. Id be more inclined to do this out on the patio over the dining area.
- Display brushes in martini glasses for a more GLAM feel 🙂
- festive garland