Photo via: mokabees.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle Your Old Jeans into Chic Cocktail Napkins (Or wall art…or a new bag…or…)
- Bocci lights – a wall of these would be beautiful downstairs separating the cocktail area from dance floor maybe?
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage ottoman and cocktail table – free building plans by Jen Woodhouse!
- Potafiori is a perfect example of the cool, unexpected layer that is slowly cloaking Milan with a number of hidden jewel destinations. Part flower shop, part cocktail bar and all day restaurant-cafe, the eclectic scene is governed over by Rosalba Picci…
- The Paloma – A refreshing Mexican cocktail with tequila, lime, and grapefruit! Ingredients ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup club soda ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar Small plate with sugar Grapefruit wedge
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- Citrus Loaded Margaritas – take the classic margarita recipe and add bursts of lemon and grapefruit! Youll be craving these cocktails all summer long! | cupcakesandkalechips.com
- A simple summer entryway with shades of blue and seasonal flowers create a warm and welcoming space. livelaughrowe.com
- summer accents
- 10 Creative Ideas to Make an Outdoor Oasis for Kids this Summer | Apartment Therapy
- The Hot List | Pineapple Chic Get your pineapple on this Summer! Super on trend and SO fun!
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage