Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love long necklaces in metallics. Pendant necklaces are so cute. Also…. Necklace Organizer Made With Reclaimed Wood Hooks by DANIELLEidd
- available on Esty. Palmetto Pendant $106.00
- This is so soft and subtle, with its white, cream, and pink feathers. It features pink string and gold, silver and copper accents. It has crystal
- Leather books have always been a favorite of mine, use them as a small table nestled next to a chair, with a vintage silver tray..
- Master bedroom idea – cream, gold, silver color scheme with pink accent
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- This charming necklace is literally a perfect gift for your mom.
- DIY Bloody Necklace Idea
- Add Valspars Paint Crystals to any gallon of paint. Makes it sparkly! Umm, hell yeah!!! Im thinking of doing Lilys room a toned down, lighter purple with one wall sparkly 🙂 What little girl wouldnt want a sparkly wall?!
- Gorgeous pallet wood wall with detailed instructions on how they did it. From just a girl blog. decor