Photo via: helpwithmyclutter.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee table makeover. Stained the top and painted the legs with a homemade chalk paint, distressed and sealed with a dark wax.
- The 1- to 2-inch plants are densely covered with tiny, dark green, shiny leaves that are intensely aromatic when crushed; plant them between paving stones and enjoy their fragrance every time you pass by.
- Building Pebble Mosaic Stepping Stones. This guys blog is amazing!
- making an entrance: dark binding on the stair runner; dark armoire with glass doors enhances light reflectance. Dark paint in the room beyond invites you.
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to … Read More →
- The screened-in porch features stained shiplap ceiling and dark trim painted in Sealskin Sherwin Williams SW7675.
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- I am trying hard to like gravel paths Kind of liking this one. wondering what it would look like in reverse, with black pebbles and a light stepping stone???
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Dresser painted in black matte paint stenciled with black gloss paint. What a cool idea! by joy
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.