Photo via: powellbrower.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- A step by step guide for how to decorate a mantel using layers of varied height and texture.
- how to reupholster furniture diy…..pretty good step by step tips. by francis
- This is such a great way to makeover a headboard, just by using a drop cloth! Find the tutorial at aheartfilledhome.com
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Pretty farmhouse dining room shelves, click through to see how easily the room came together. Step by step how to create this look! Pretty farmhouse dining room decor ideas! DIY farmhouse shelves using stain + paint!
- Learn how to string a letter on canvas. Outline the letter using a stencil…
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Herringbone Canvas Art | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- How to bleach a drop cloth – the non skin-burning, eye itching way.
- How to build your own makeup vanity. Step by step instructions at HomeWithLo.com