Photo via: tahiti.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether its the center of your living room or tucked away in the den, a TV stand should suit your needs and blend into your homes decor. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- 3. DIY Decorative Cork Board – 34 DIY Dorm Room Decor Projects to Spice up Your Room … → DIY Decor
- Love This Three Tiered Stand! – A stylish and convenient way to have fresh herbs, fruits and veggies all in one place!
- Take advantage of every inch of space in your miter saw stand! These simple shelves create so much storage!
- Detailed Tutorial for Board and Batten in a Grid Layout – Life On Virginia Street
- Check out this simple solution for cutting board storage! Supplies from dollar store and perfect for limited space available in a small kitchen!
- DIY Pinboard: DIY Elegant Looking Pinboard love this in so many ways: the sign of simplify about the dream board. The frame that holds your dreams and goals.
- For my Herbs! Thinking of looking for an old wooden ladder- and putting a face board in front of each step. Super cheap and easy hanging planter… LOVE this!
- Create words with brass push pins in a foam board and frame. Quick, original, affordable art.
- Fixed head board and lights would be cool in the master
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Toilet Paper Roll Phone Stand – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell