Photo via: theyearofmud.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pocket offices such as this one are extremely popular with homebuyers. This storage and display space uses a previously unused area under the stairs. The project fits beautifully into this home because its style and materials echo cabinets, trim, paint colors and clean lines found throughout the house.
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- Neat idea for framing family photos-not all photos are the same shape as the frame
- We are all for this easy upgrade! Frame your TV to add depth and dimension to your walls
- We are all for this easy upgrade! Frame your TV to add depth and dimension to your walls (via Decoratingyoursmallspace.com by way of Buzzfeed)!
- Black or White: You will have two main color schemes when looking at black and white bedroom designs. You can opt to go black heavy or white heavy. Black heavy is when you decorate the walls in black and the feature pieces (bed frame, bedding) are black as seen in picture (1) and (2). This […]
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- If I put stairs in my dream house (thinking about my Granny & my Moms knees when they get older).
- Carpet called Only Natural on stairs by Tuftex
- Ideas at the House: Cheater Trick for Getting Rid of Carpet Stairs
- Great DIY tutorial for replacing carpet on stairs with wood. I think I could SO do this & make a huge improvement in our staircase.
- Cut out cardboard as frame, then glue straws on it for a cute kids room picture frame.