Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bright industrial office space with gold pendant lights, concrete floors, and large art
- Concrete Patios, Stamp Concrete, Concrete Floors, Zion, Illinois, IL
- DIY: Flooring on a budget! Plywood purchased at Home Depot (they cut it for free), is nailed, stained & sealed. Very easy tutorial & a very inexpensive way to recover your floor!!!
- Acid stain concrete is so stunning… looks like marble or some kind of semi-precious stone slabs. And concrete is practically indestructible.
- DIY Miracle Concrete Patio Cleaner from: i should be mopping the floor. Gonna give this a go on the front porch Driveway need to have this
- concrete floor stencilling
- Once relegated to industrial lofts and warehouse spaces, concrete, as a flooring material, is finally starting to be appreciated for its raw beauty. Its nice and cool underfoot, wonderful if you live in a warm climate, and, as these 14 interiors prove, has a texture and variation that give it a special warmth all its own.
- Custom concrete floor. Visit NuConcrete.com for all Concrete_Design & Installation.
- concrete floor
- $40 stained butcher block countertops…I love this SO much more than granite
- Create romantic home décor with hanging stained glass vases inspired by Disneys Beauty and the Beast.
- Japanese Maple stained glass entry – Theodore Ellison Designs. Door by the Craftsman Door Company http://www.craftsmandoorcompany.com