Photo via: innovatemyplace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- BECKI OWENS- Heber House Project Master Bedroom – a fresh space with warm rustic accents – BM Swiss Coffee, exposed beams, shiplap, marble fireplace, wood bead chandelier, overdyed blue rug, Noir four poster bed
- Kelly Martin Interiors – Blog – …Dont Kill My Vibe. ***** interior design, home, decor, decorating, bohemian, modern, mid century modern, eclectic, contemporary, naturalistic, rustic, living room, antique, vintage, reclaimed, wood
- The tiles are vein cut Travertine. The fireplace surround, hearth and mantel are all Caesarstone.
- Yippee! Laura Felicity Designs Make Up Bags are now available to order. A perfect Christmas Gift idea for you or your loved ones. Come over to the interiors blog and read more about Pretty Flower, Dotty Bird and Geo, making perfect presents for her. See the different colours and ranges from £12, plus where you can buy from.
- Loving the stone from floor to ceiling and mantle!
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- carved stone and marble – Robarts Interiors and Architecture – Shanghai – Robarts Interiors and Architecture
- 12 Awesome Wall Décor Ideas To Make Up Your Home | diy blog – http://centophobe.com/12-awesome-wall-decor-ideas-to-make-up-your-home-diy-blog/ –
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving