Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 String Lights You Can Keep Up All Year Long via Brit + Co.
- Back to Cool: 17 DIYs to Organize Your Desk and Office via Brit + Co.
- Adorable Pom-Pom Tassel Wall Hanging via Brit + Co
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Give your home a fresh new look with this modern farmhouse greige color palette from BEHR. The subtle sage undertones of Salt Cellar goes well with bright whites and natural wood accents. Explore the rest of the collection to find the shades that perfectly fit your unique design style.
- 1950s color palette – Anson Sofa via Happy Interior Blog.
- Modern Farmhouse Color Palette. Best paint colors for modern Farmhouse. Via A Burst of Beautiful.
- Gray black neutral color palette for a guest bedroom. Love the different patterns and textures
- Or heck, put temporary wallpaper on the whole shebang. | 21 Adorable DIY Projects To Spruce Up Your Kitchen
- This would make a nice addition to spruce up your home.
- EB Loves Old Houses | How to Add Trim to Old Cabinets – spruce up those old, flat cabinets with this easy DIY trim