Photo via: prudentpennypincher.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- There are tons of items lying around your house just waiting to be turned into art. Before you throw out an empty can or bottle, see about turning it into … Read More
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- A few tips to make cleaning your house less painful. Check out blog.arcbazar.com for more DIY tips, interiordesign trends and remodeling hacks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84TAfBHQAoo
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Whole House Paint Scheme: Master Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Silvermist. Kitchen Dining Room: Benjamin Moore Light Pewter. Guest Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray. Living Room and Main Bathroom: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Kids Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Entryway: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Laundry Room, Mudroom and Master Bathroom: Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. Cabinet and Trim Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Alabaster. Accents and Furniture: Sherwin Williams Urbane Bron…
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- Make a Hair Tool Holder | Easy Spring Cleaning Tips and Tricks | DIY Teen Girl Bedroom Organization Ideas
- 31 Creative Storage Idea For A Small Bathroom Organization | Shelterness http://www.shelterness.com/31-creative-storage-idea-for-a-small-bathroom/
- How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime. It doesnt take a lot of money to bring some elegance to your home. See how creative you can be with these tips via www.artsandclassy.com