Photo via: coastalcollectiveco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Where to Skimp and Where to Splurge on Home Decor, Laurel & Wolf, grey-modern-copy
- Bright Abstract Art with turquoise – coastal entryway
- DIY Driftwood Orb Home Decor,Learn to make this unique piece with a coastal home decor theme. driftwood crafts, home decor, wood orb via @madeinaday
- DIY Octopus Triptych Wall Art with Free Printable. 2 Ideas. Featured on Completely Coastal: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2011/05/octopus-triptych-diy-art-project-idea.html
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- coastal living room with turquoise accents | Robb & Stucky
- Spruce Up Your Bedroom With Pantone’s 2015 Color Palette via Brit + Co.
- 20. Update your vent covers with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- 28. Up-cycle old folding chairs with spray paint. — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Learn to Paint Anything in Your Home [Infographic] Save Hundreds Of Bucks with these Easy Tips and Tricks.
- 16. Give your plastic storage drawers a face-lift with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Apply a thin bead of paintable acrylic latex caulk only inside the crack where wood meets a wall for a smooth, professional appearance. Remove extra caulk with a putty knife. And buy a dripless caulk gun to save time and frustration. Cut the tip smaller than you think you need.