Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- Space saving ideas and furniture placement for small home office design ***www.thehome-office.com
- 11 Creative and Clever Space Saving Ideas 3
- A fun, youthful bookshelf that is good for saving space.
- Take a IKEA kitchen island and attach an ironing board. Great space saving storage and the perfect spot to also fold laundry.
- Under Shelf Rack. more or a space saving way to store cling film and foil.
- Brilliant idea for saving room in your closet for hanging your tank tops, etc. Im going to do this!
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Small Space Office Idea
- convert a wide closet to an office space. The gorgeous interior color helps set it apart. Solid Idea
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.