Photo via: somethingfromnothingdiy.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small guest bathroom makeover…its a great transformation with marble floor and shower and open, clean feeling! Bower Power
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- nice hutch idea… will possible make one of these in my future 🙂 but bigger!
- My bed is my happy place – it’s cozy, comfy, warm and fuzzy. Nothing brings me greater joy than stretching out in my pile of fluff, but when it comes to preparing my slumber spot, it couldn’t be more opposite! Does anyone actually enjoy making their bed?! Sure it gives you a sense of accomplishment to… View Article
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉 by johanna
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- 31 Cheap Tricks For Making Your Bathroom zen. I LOVE the pebble bath mat!