Photo via: m.ikea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tea lights in resin logs for the fireplace. I am thinking that the battery operated tea lights put in real logs might be an alternative look.
- Clock, Foam, Led, Plastic, Tape, Upcycled, Wiring A clock I created with Autocad, an etching laser, and a waterjet. It has LED backlighting with a remote garage battery. Made from junkyard plexiglass, foam, wiring, found LEDs, and a battery harness. Painted the head brown with water-based paint
- BRYNET LED picture light, silver color
- BRYNET LED picture light, black
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- 3. DIY Decorative Cork Board – 34 DIY Dorm Room Decor Projects to Spice up Your Room … → DIY Decor
- Psych Television Show, Burton Guster Nicknames, Alias 16×16 Graphic Print Decorative Throw Pillow Cover – Pineapple, Great T.V., Pop Culture
- what do you mean LED hiding headboard storage?
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers – 14 Simple DIY Hacks to Make Your Home Look More Expensive | GleamItUp
- Simple – balanced – harmonious – color – white – area rug – arc lamp – pendant light
- How to make DIY Flower Lights. Inspired by Disney’s TinkerBell and the Legend of Neverbeast. Available on Blu-ray™, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere March 3