Photo via: apaperaeroplane.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thrifted milk glass dishes are so pretty to display your jewelled treasures.
- Shabby Chic Drawer Pulls – decoupage pretty fabric or a napkin on plain drawer pulls – these are so pretty!
- Add some pretty to your bathroom with these painted soap holders from Anthropologie. So pretty! Jovana Soap Dish – anthropologie.com [affiliate]
- DIY Candle Chandelier (I have real candles I could use here, but I think I like her idea better). So pretty and different!!
- DIY candlesticks using empty bottles, water, herbs, and white taper candles. So pretty for outdoor entertaining!
- So asked for a leg drawing tutorial. SO here ya go girl! Have fun! Hope this helps other people too! Sorry for the kinda crummy quality I did it pretty quick and on my computer, which Im not that …
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- This Industrial DIY Printer Cart is simple to build yourself and is so pretty and functional
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!