Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY! by LiveLoveLaughMyLife
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- This week Laura Loves the West Elm Sheer Chevron Curtain, for a light and airy bedroom. These curtains beautifully compliment the Pretty Flower wallpaper and interiors collection. Read more about why I love them over on the interiors blog.
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- How dreamy is this bedroom? I love everything about it, especially the floral spread and brick
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Life Hack: How to Hang Perfectly Level Decor on Walls. This would have saved me SO much time and frustration if I would have known about this trick before now!
- Faux brick wall. This method is so much cheaper than buying the faux brick panels, and easier to install
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- Hello beauty! This fairytale custom wall hanging is leaving for its new home tomorrow. The buyer wanted gold and sequins in this piece, talk about kindred spirits! Love her idea. Get in touch to start planning your own whimsical weaving