Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- Farmhouse kitchen decor ideas – So many beautiful ways to transform your kitchen with authentic farmhouse style.
- 25 DIY canvas art ideas — so many creative & cheap pieces here! Ill definitely be trying a couple of these since I have so much unused wall space!
- Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover | Blesser House – So many great ideas to create charm in a builder grade bathroom!
- Layering Is Good, but Not Too Many
- good idea since my bathroom is so tiny, but maybe without the stained boards. Maybe one horizontal painted board.
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- Good old Martha taught us that rather than buying those ridiculously expensive anti-slip mats for a rug, just turn it over and run a few lines of acrylic-latex caulk every 6 inches or so. Let dry and flip over and your rug wont be going anywhere!
- How awesome! Check out how we made this great outdoor pallet furniture! So good!
- Gifts so good, no receipt needed. With personalized photo books, wall art and more from @artifactuprsng, say hello to your best holiday yet.
- Its so good to be Home, reclaimed wood sign, fixer upper inspired, kitchen sign – http://centophobe.com/its-so-good-to-be-home-reclaimed-wood-sign-fixer-upper-inspired-kitchen-sign/ –