Photo via: fromevijawithlove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Making Fake Bamboo — Tiki Central [not safe for terrariums! Some ideas here that can be modified to safe (use of safe paints for example) so think on it being safe before making it]
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Use Michaels $5 12×12 frames (called “record album frames”). Insert black and white photos. You could even cut 12×12 scrapbook paper for an extra punch around the mat! So smart! @ DIY Home Design
- A dated master bathroom gets a light and bright makeover in tones of blue and gold. A DIY hanging storage ladder for over the toilet is just one of the updates. Click through to see all of the before and after photos!
- Twist coat rack (Robert Bronwasser) | 165 x Ø 45cm (h x w x d) | COAT RACK / HOOK | Pinterest / Interior Design DIY / Home Decor / Ideas / Inspiration / Minimal / Minimalist / Wood / Plywood / Scandinavian / Nordic / Coat Rack / Clothes Rack / Smart / Furniture
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- Boys bedroom ideas, Before and After, Plank Wall, Floating Shelves, DIY, Bedroom, Reveal
- The Chandelier Saga: DIY Before and After Pictures | pink little notebook
- Kitchen makeover on a budget! Transform your kitchen with Giani Granite Countertop Paint. DIY. Kitchen before and after. www.gianigranite.com by Mgauna
- Check out this bathroom before and after. Click (http://ow.ly/JGZHv) to read more about the tile DIY installation.
- Great Ideas — 30 Before and After DIY Projects – This dresser is great!