Photo via: my-house-my-home.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Instantly hang a second panel behind existing curtains using a bungee cord!
- Instantly hang a second panel behind existing curtains using a bungee cord
- Use a bungee cord to place a sheer curtain behind a regular curtain instead of hanging another rod
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- No-sew faux roman shade. This is a simple and clever method. Perfect for our rental because it requires no drilling or making holes on the wall.
- Hanging Book Shelf – Drill three holes in a slab of wood, thread some rope through and tie a knot at each end. Hang the suspended slab of wood via a hook screwed into a ceiling beam and you’ve got yourself a beautiful alternative to a table.
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Hang towel rods upside down to use as unexpected hanging storage in the laundry room or a broom closet.
- Hang Towel Bars on Back of Door : great way to hang towels in a bath or extra blankets in a bedroom… saves space too!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …