Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is how I organize my pantry. See how I store my bags of chips so that they are easily accessible and off my pantry shelves. Love it!
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.
- DIY Workbench plans! This is the perfect size workbench for small work spaces and it is easy to build!
- Love the area below the shelves with the peg board! Also like the idea of painting the pegboard to give a burst of color to the room.
- Master Bedroom Closet idea. Love shelves for shoes, purses, & sweaters.
- I absolutely love this idea, curtains for a closet door, way cuter
- I love this idea! so simple, but it looks so easy to use
- I love this idea! Ceiling medallions… Yes!
- Creative! I love this idea for under stairs storage.
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- DIY shelves (pantry) – good idea when I get Andrew to replace wire shelving in the pantry 🙂