Photo via: minimalisti.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Reading nook in a living room//
- built-in shelving around fireplace // grey living room // pet peeve: ampersand figurine. its just decoration filler
- 173+ Best DIY Small Living Room Ideas On a Budget http://freshoom.com/4827-173-best-diy-small-living-room-ideas-budget/
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Furniture Arranging Tricks! • just tried diagonals in our small living room with many doorways, and Im loving it.
- good to be home, make a room look bigger, small living, small space living tips, how to make a small room look bigger
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Entryway Gallery Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating