Photo via: home-designing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating
- Once relegated to industrial lofts and warehouse spaces, concrete, as a flooring material, is finally starting to be appreciated for its raw beauty. Its nice and cool underfoot, wonderful if you live in a warm climate, and, as these 14 interiors prove, has a texture and variation that give it a special warmth all its own.
- Use a Flag pole as a room divider. In this case 2 window treatments are hung back to back for a unique feel and design on either side. (small space, shared boy-girl room)
- Use oak pallets to create a small bar space. I love how it is lit up!
- (( shelves for computer area )) Small areas are unique decorating tasks, must make use of all available areas / surfaces, and this is a marvelous example of how to do so. Minimal color contrasts also tend to give us a feeling of tranquility and space. This is Something Beautiful! something_beautiful_shoppe desk organization via House & Home
- Sliding barn door. Replace awkward entries and gain space in closets with sliding modern barn doors. Detailed instruction on how to install, what to buy and plans to build the door inexpensively.
- Whether your space is big or small, get inspired to create a gorgeous walk-in shower in your bathroom. We’ve rounded up our favorite ideas that will help you turn your bathroom into a master retreat that features a beautiful shower.
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Books are our best friend that teach us so much but never desert us. The more books you read, the richer you are inside. So we need to read more and more books. Then the problems come along with it that so many books around us, we need more space to store them. For those […]
- Whether you’re moving in for the first time or just ready to give your space a refresh, everything you need for the living room is here – all in one place. Sofas. Sectionals. Tables. Lighting. Plus rugs (to layer) and pillows, throws, and art (for that final flourish). Sign up and learn more. Shop by Room for the living room at Birchlane.com and enjoy Free Shipping on all orders over $49.