Photo via: realitydaydream.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Someday I will build this! Tile designed to look like old barn wood.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- make old countertops look new: Rust-Oleum’s new Countertop Transformations coating system (available at home centers and some hardware stores) is a simple way to transform worn or damaged laminate countertops into a new countertop surface
- Like the idea to add wood to top of this filing cabinet, makes it look more like a piece of furniture *Add Wooden Feet and new handles to complete the look!*
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- Simple and convenient, this catch-all docking station not only holds your phone but also your watch, wallet, keys, glasses and all everyday small items. Made of two pieces of wood that interlock together like a Jigsaw, the docking station is easy to assemble and disassemble for when you need to take it on the go.
- An Old Kitchen Gets a New Look for Less Than $1,500Kitchen Renovation BEFORE | hookedonhouses.net
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.