Photo via: simplessence.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This country chic living room is everything! @rachel_bousquet has us swooning!
- DFS Country Living Loch Leven sofa
- Internal doors made from oak with glass paneling throughout; providing a simple yet elegant transition from living room to dining room.
- Simple DIY to make the most out of your living room space! Create a behind-the-couch table!
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- Reading nook in a living room//
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Red brick to French country – paint, new entry & window with copper roof
- Furniture Makeover: From Country to Chic Console: Update a tired old drawers into a chic console with some paint and hardwar! Totally one afternoon DIY project!
- Low country house – love the low country
- Annie Sloan chalk paint French Linen and Java stain over an old country oak table.