> craftsanddiyideas.com” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: diyagnes.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sillouhette cut-out of a tree on canvas
- Apt balcony decorations – even for those who live in apartments – grab some large branches, stick in a bucket of sand put lights on Instant tree on your balcony
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Take the backs out of frames, add vinyl stickers. They have these at dollar tree. I gotta do this!!!
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Would like to know how to install one of these. Id…
- 15 DIY Entryway Bench Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from shanty 2 chic, this fabulous diy hall tree bench using ana white plans.
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look