Photo via: diyagnes.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sillouhette cut-out of a tree on canvasMORE –>> craftsanddiyideas.com
- DIY Abstract Art Canvas
- Apt balcony decorations – even for those who live in apartments – grab some large branches, stick in a bucket of sand put lights on Instant tree on your balcony
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Loving this Curiosity Wrapped Canvas on zulily! zulilyfinds for Brooke? Or make similar using pic of Little Bit?
- If space is limited, you might not be able to hang every ornament you own on a tree, but theres no reason to keep the leftovers boxed up. Look for unexpected places — from a chandelier, at a window, over a doorway — to dangle a few for sparkle and cheer.
- Family Favorite Recipes Printed on Canvas- A fun and inexpensive way to decorate a kitchen!
- Be A Pineapple Quote Canvas Wall Art by SimpleSwank on Etsy
- Learn how to string a letter on canvas. Outline the letter using a stencil…
- DIY Canvas Photo gallery on a budget– wow. I am definitely going to have a grand baby wall