Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Japanese Interiors-14-1 Kindesign Shoji screens are still used to reinforce traditional decor but places that were once held by shoji screens have been replaced with permanent walls.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- 18 Diy Screen Door Ideas
- Like the screen over the lockers
- Zoe Murphy Screen printed furniture * Deco Findings * The Inner Interiorista. Mom loved midcentury modern. I think she might have liked this piece, but Im not certain.
- Beyond the Screen Door: Concrete into Stone: The Grapevine Part 1
- DIY pallet wood screen door
- Or a pull-down screen. | 22 Brilliant Ideas For Your Tiny Apartment
- Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 6.47.42 AM
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know by Megan Riesz, csmonitor.com: Like iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more! iPhone_Tricks Megan_Riesz csmonitor
- Table and shelf unit fashioned of vintage screen door and lumber (130+ years). This charming piece adds warmth to any room. Check it out at Copper Rabbit, 414 Main Street, Weston, MO.
- Swavelle/Mill Creek Andari Stripe Saddle from @fabricdotcom Screen printed on cotton duck; this versatile medium weight fabric is perfect for window accents (draperies, valances, curtains and swags), accent pillows, duvet covers and upholstery. Create handbags, tote bags, aprons and more. Colors include ecru, teal, and shades of brown.