Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fabric Covered Boxes – thrifty! No more buying fancy boxes (This actually has the instructions)
- Painted deck rug – cheaper than replacing boards.
- Spray paint faux flowers one color ~~ and attach to a canvas. Better yet- put in an acrylic 3D box frame!!!
- I am really excited to share some news with you all, and it has to do with this shoe cubby: My antique mail sorter turned shoe cubby was seen last year in my mudroom reveal and in my DIY chalkboard Calendar post. I receive more emails regarding this shoe cubby than any of my blog topics. Earlier this year, …
- Banner With Branch Rod – Home – Canvas Banner – Fabric Wall Hanging – Wall Banner
- WOW!! From shoe box to organizer | best stuff
- Clever Shoe Storage with IKEA BILLY Bookcase. Get a more shoe storage by adding some BILLY extra shelves to the simple bookcase. Check out more instructions
- Love these!! Fabric covered circle bulletin boards
- Using bookcases as a bed frame is one easy way to build a bed with storage. Its also space-saving, cheaper than a typical bed with storage and easier to disassemble and transport! Learn more about this DIY project on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2016/02/04/build-an-inexpensive-bed-from-bookcases/
- Faux brick wall. This method is so much cheaper than buying the faux brick panels, and easier to install
- DIY Abstract Art Canvas
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living