Photo via: plumprettydecoranddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- Basketball goal for clients playroom www.themagnoliamom.com Paint Color for walls: Sherwin Williams Online
- best white paint colors to paint shiplap; sherwin williams alabaster | www.theharperhouse.com
- White Washed Brick Fireplace~Tutorial Heres what they used: 1. latex paint (Sherwin Williams Cashmere Paint~Medium Lustre~Luminous White) 2. water 3. a paint brush 4. a rag Dare I?
- 20 great paint colors for your interior doors if youre bored with white or black. Brands include Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Behr, Valspar and more.
- Whole House Paint Scheme: Master Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Silvermist. Kitchen Dining Room: Benjamin Moore Light Pewter. Guest Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray. Living Room and Main Bathroom: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Kids Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Entryway: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Laundry Room, Mudroom and Master Bathroom: Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. Cabinet and Trim Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Alabaster. Accents and Furniture: Sherwin Williams Urbane Bron…
- Gorgeous Master Bedroom – walls are Black Fox by Sherwin Williams
- Evolution of Style: 2015 Color Forecast – Sherwin Williams
- LUCY WILLIAMS INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG: BEFORE AND AFTER: MAGNOLIA KITCHEN FACELIFT. Exactly what I need. Love it all!
- Here is a great sliding barn door project we built for Brandon Williams @ Willsheim Design & Build. We came up with a design to compliment the living space and provide privacy for the master bedroom suite. The door itself is 68″x81″x2″ and is on our 8″ custom hand-made industrial hardware and angle rail. It … door decoration
- 11. Update your cabinets with trim pieces and paint. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- How to choose paint colors for your home and how having an undertone strategy can greatly help. The Creativity Exchange