Photo via: madebyrachel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rug made from leather belts
- Reclaimed beams and lumber set up in doorways like this and as shelving with vintage industrial mounts can get you some of that old wood richness, without commiting to that full blown barnwood wall.
- DIY hall tree – Made from an old door! Such a simple build & great for a small entryway for function and beauty!
- Home Improvement Hacks. – Install Faux Wood Beams – Remodeling Ideas and DIY Home Improvement Made Easy With the Clever, Easy Renovation Ideas. Kitchen, Bathroom, Garage. Walls, Floors, Baseboards,Tile, Ceilings, Wood and Trim. http://diyjoy.com/home-improvement-hacks
- Dollar-Store Starburst Mirror: Youll be amazed that such a chic DIY decor piece can be made from dollar-store materials. And get this, its made of wooden skewers! Photo: Sarah Lipoff
- Gorgeous gray and white transitional kitchen with rustic accents features wood and fabric saddle stools placed in front of a gray center island finished with a white and gray granite countertop fitted with a prep sink illuminated by white carriage lanterns hung from a ceiling accented with exposed wood beams.
- Internal doors made from oak with glass paneling throughout; providing a simple yet elegant transition from living room to dining room.
- Very creative re-use of some old iconic Apple computer towers. Love this.
- Thanks for looking at this CaseConcept2000 creation!! Reclaimed barn wood bathroom shelves made out of salvaged lumber from a Saline Michigan
- SIMPLE technique for making brand new wood look like old barn boards!
- I made a cornice from foam board for a nursery and it worked great! Light weight and easy to hang! Great idea!
- Furniture Makeover: From Country to Chic Console: Update a tired old drawers into a chic console with some paint and hardwar! Totally one afternoon DIY project!