Photo via: thecottagemarket.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- 568931365400173158 Wrong color appliance? Hopelessly ugly but working fridge? Pretty it up with EZ Faux Decor: peel and stick faux stainless steel, chalkboard sheets and even granite counter paper and it looks like you really shelled out for upgraded appliances and high end countertops. This is not shelf paper, but it is temporary. Requires precision placement and a heat gun or hairdryer. A Godsend for renters! I can get rid of the 1950 formica for a fraction in my apartment.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- Make stylish agate-inspired art with no more than a piece of cardboard and complementary paint colors.
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Or, fill up a wall with a BIG piece of art that takes up 2/3rds of your wall space.
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Presidents Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% OFF your entire order today!
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!