Photo via: giddyupcycled.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Creative Wine Bottle Storage Solutions
- Put samples of shampoo, lotion, conditioner, & other toiletries in a glass container & put in guest bedroom when you have overnight guests so that they do not need to ask if they forgot something. Also a great way to store your samples!
- Put samples of shampoo, lotion, conditioner, & other toiletries in a glass container & put in guest bedroom when you have overnight guests. Also perfect to store the samples you have lying around!
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage
- Wine Bottle Centerpiece
- glitter gold bottle wedding centerpieces
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- DIY $6 Wine Bottle Wall Sconce by www.shanty-2-chic… … So cheap and easy!
- 30 Amazing Diy Bottle Lamp Ideas
- Beer Bottle Cap Mirror-Beer/Bottle Caps/Mirror
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.